Making Michigan THE benchmark for economic success and creating sustainable competitive advantage
The Michigan Lean Consortium is a diverse network of knowledgeable lean professionals who come together to share innovative practices. The organization aims to create a lean culture in Michigan to ensure sustainable competitive advantage, which could translate into healthier businesses that offer more job opportunities leading to economic growth in the state.
All organizations pursue excellence to make Michigan one of the best places in the country to live, learn and earn.
Offer a diverse network to share innovative practices ensuring sustainable competitive advantage in Michigan, measured by economic, environmental and social health.
* A teaching and learning atmosphere
* Cross-industry participation
* Learning facilitated by hands-on and “go-and-see” experiences
* Bias toward action, innovation and experimentation
* Cultural transformation
* Customer needs
* Broad and diverse participation
* Measurable results